Life is full of broken roads, mountain tops, and valleys in between. As we journey through life we will encounter people who may love and help us and others who will break our spirits. Nevertheless, we can choose to protect our mental health and find joy in our journey. Here are 5 ways to rejuvenate your spirit:
1. Walk beside the river and let your hand run through the waters.
2. Hike in the wilderness and listen to the sounds of the forest.
3. Put up your hammock and read an inspirational book.
4. Hike to an overlook/mountain top and reflect in the beauty of nature.
5. Chase the sun. Soak up the rays. Close your eyes and meditate and pray.
We hope you live a life full of joy and wonder. See you out there.
Enjoy the Journey.
We are sorry to hear about your loss. Grieving is a lifelong process. We hope you can find some peace and comfort through the sights and sounds of nature. Peace and Blessings!
I feel like the Rejuvenation article was written specifically for me. I am trying to rejuvenate my spirit after the death of my youngest son from Covid the day after Thanksgiving 2021.